Easy Access to the World
Road, rail, ship, or air, we have enviable access to them all, because our one-of-a-kind location is in the heart of Ontario’s major transportation corridor.
Our Enviable Location…
Locally, regionally, nationally, or across the globe, your products are easily transported from Rural Oxford.
- Major roadways – Highway 401 and 403 – connect you to markets throughout Ontario
- With six border crossings within 250km (155 miles), business can access American markets within hours
- In less than two hours, freight can reach intermodal facilities
- Five ports offer waterway access to the Great Lakes and beyond
- Canadian National and Canadian Pacific tracks cross through Rural Oxford where they intersect with our local short rail line, Ontario Southland Rail
- Four unhurried international airports are within 150km (93 miles), connecting you to the world
- Development opportunities are surrounded by 3 million people, and are less than two hours from half of Ontario’s population
- 130 million consumers are with a days drive of Rural Oxford