Easy Access to the World
Road, rail, ship, or air, we have enviable access to them all, because our one-of-a-kind location is in the heart of Ontario’s major transportation corridor.
Our Enviable Location…
Locally, regionally, nationally, or across the globe, your products are easily transported from Rural Oxford.
Approximate Distances to Major Market Areas
|New York, NY||808||505|
- Major roadways – Highway 401 and 403 – connect you to markets throughout Ontario
- With six border crossings within 250km (155 miles), business can access American markets within hours
- In less than two hours, freight can reach intermodal facilities
- Five ports offer waterway access to the Great Lakes and beyond
- Canadian National and Canadian Pacific tracks cross through Rural Oxford where they intersect with our local short rail line, Ontario Southland Rail
- Four unhurried international airports are within 150km (93 miles), connecting you to the world
- Development opportunities are surrounded by 3 million people, and are less than two hours from half of Ontario’s population
- 130 million consumers are with a days drive of Rural Oxford